Finally Aam Admi Patry is forming the government with the help of Indian National Congress. When I first heard this news, Communist and Congress party came into my mind. They will fight like anything (I don’t think they are acting but not sure ;-) ) but at last Communist will support INC like anything.
So today AAP becomes INC and INC becomes Communist.
Few questions running into my mind and who is going to answer:
- AAP said we won’t make any alliance, what happen to that?
- What made them to change their mind?
- By getting support from INC what is their stand in Lok sabha election? Are they going to support INC?
- Heard like their next target is Gujarat, do they think Gujarat GOV is not doing well? Or they are doing this because of getting support from INC?
- AAP doesn’t have guts to face re-election?
Now its the people responsibility to answer who have voted for AAP
If the party is really for Aam Admi then they should have faced re-election instead of surrendering.